Take advantage of this learning opportunity focused on improving your people skills. The audience will gain valuable insights in relating to their employees, leaders, team members, and customers.
• Explore the concepts of emotional intelligence and Agile EQ—the ability to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly.
• Understand the need for and value of a variety of responses.
• Develop a greater ability to adapt approaches to best meet the needs of different situations.
Facilitator: Joshua A. Sky, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Since 1982, Joshua A. Sky has served as a trainer, facilitator, and coach. Originally from Brooklyn, New York, he has been living in Southwest Florida since 1995. Combining an M.A. in Education with a B.A. in Sociology, Joshua has served in all human resource development capacities for a wide range of organizations, including:
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Many more
Joshua also consults with small organizations in the development, launch and administration of their Performance Management programs. With professional experiences in the corporate, healthcare, government, nonprofit and public education sectors, Joshua currently presents personally customized and pre-developed training programs to audiences throughout the United States and globally.
Joshua has been working as an executive coach with individuals who want to realize their professional and personal goals in a supportive, realistic, and structured environment.
- Certified DiSC® Trainer – 2006
- SPHR® (Senior Professional in Human Resources) – 2010*
- Certified LGBTBE - 2007
- SHRM-SCP® (Society for Human Resource Management – Senior Certified Professional) – 2015*
- Certified Everything DiSC® Trainer - 2021
Date and Time
Tuesday Mar 28, 2023
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT
Registered attendees will receive a link to the Zoom meeting shortly after registering.
FREE for Members
$10 for Guests